Please tick all that apply.
1-2 lines on what your story is about, how did your faith lead you to this action?
Please think about the following aspects when writing your story:
1. A description of the project
2. How Quakers (individuals or the local or area meeting) are involved in the project (Quaker led, or Quaker supported)
3. How being involved connects with your Quaker faith. Why is it about living out your faith in the world?
4. What have been the positive aspects of involvement in the project?
5. What challenges did you overcome? (to help other Friends who may be interested in getting involved in a similar project in the future)
All the stories on the website need to have an image. If you can't find an appropriate one to use then we'll use a generic one.
This email will not be displayed on the web page.